What we believe
What we believe:
1. God has eternally existed in three equal Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe
3. Jesus Christ lived a sinless human life, offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by his death on a cross, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven and will return again someday to earth to reign as King.
4. The Holy Spirit makes man aware of their need for Jesus Christ, indwells Christian from the moment of salvation, gives every believer a spiritual gift(s), provides power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in making right choices.
5. The Bible is God’s inspired Word to us, written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is absolutely without any error in its original form and is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living.
6. Human beings are made in the spiritual image of God, designed to be like Him in character. All of us, though, are marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called sin, which separates us from God and causes many problems in life.
7. Salvation is God’s free gift to us that must be personally accepted. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ’s completed work on the cross can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty.
8. Eternal security is solely possible through Jesus Christ. Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian. It is the grace and keeping power of God that gives us this security.
9. Heaven and Hell are real places of eternal existence. People were created to exist forever. To be eternally separated from God is hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life in heaven.
Our Ministry Philosophy:
1. Godly relationships in ministry.
2. Life on life discipleship.
3. Indigenous leaders leading.
4. Expository, exegetical teaching.
5. Literal, historical, grammatical method of Bible interpretation.
6. Hands-on learning.
7. Small group discussion.
8. Stewardship of resources toward projects that assist local leaders to minister more effectively to their own people.